I was nominated for this award by two awesome bloggers and I thank them profusely.
I am to tell you three things about me.
- I stare at the ground when I go on hikes because I am ever hopeful there will someday be a gold nugget waiting for me.
- I was afraid of the dark until my late twenties, then I just wasn’t.
- I try to remember to half smile at all times in public, just so I don’t look like I want to murder everyone. Resting Bitch Face is real folks!
Now, for Cyranny’s questions.
- Is there a WorldPress blogger that made a significant difference in your journey through the bloggosphere? How so?
I would have to say, Colin the Scottish legend himself, he writes short erotica and also finished an exciting book I hope to see go to print someday. I found his blog and I was encouraged to join up and begin writing again. In the beginning, when I had almost no feed back, he chimed in with praise and it really bolstered my confidence in writing. So a big thank you to him and if you would like a steamy read, here you go!
- Would you rather give up Internet for a month, or access to hot water?
I would rather go without internet. It’s truly not a necessity for me. There’s always pen and paper and BOOKS! Also with no hot water, there would be no baths to read books in.
- Tell me a fun fact about the country you live in (I love fun facts :))
It only rains on average, five days a year where I live. (The desert of course!) And Arizona doesn’t use daylight savings time.
- Which special talent would you like to magically master overnight?
The ability to fluently use any language in the world. I could get various translating jobs in any country and travel! I would love to see different countries and be able to experience their cultures without the language barrier.
- (Weird question) Planet?
Um not sure what this is asking? But my favorite planet is Pluto. It’s the emo planet of the group. Cold, dark, outcast, and not even considered a plant by most. So sad, so it gets my pity vote.
Now Dorky Glasses Girl’s questions!…..
- Would you rather be a writer who doesn’t read or a reader who doesn’t write?
I definitely would rather read more than write. Though it would be a sad thing for me to give up. Reading is a mental escape, I don’t want to ever give up.
- Is there any book you know that was so bad that it should never have taken form?
I don’t think so, because if even one person gets enjoyment from reading a book, no matter how horribly written, then it has fulfilled it’s purpose. What I like isn’t necessarily what others would.
- What is that one song you find yourself humming all the time?
I hum Yellow Submarine by the Beatles all the time. Not sure why.
- The story behind your username?
Not much of a story I’m afraid, it’s my name and I enjoy scribbling words down.
- The one thing you like the most about yourself?
Hopefully without sounding too full of myself, I like my open mindedness to most things. I think it helps me empathize and enjoy others point of views.
The award was created by Okoto Enigma@ https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Rules for the nominees:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 or more people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
Nominees I chose for this award are…..
Scottish legend, Colin who I mentioned above also deserves some great attention and I would not feel at all slighted if you choose not to follow through with the award. You have your hands full with the cutie patootie!
Rae’s an awesome lady that I have been lucky enough to have conversations with, usually ending just because we’re worried we’re using up too much blog space. She has some great, emotional charged stories that will reel you in and keep you in. Check it out! 🙂
WELL…. I’m supposed to do 10 nominations but I didn’t want to and as I’m a full grown person, I didn’t. Also, none of these great blogging creatures should feel pressured to continue on with this. It would not hurt my feelings one bit if you didn’t, although I would love just to see your answers to my questions. I’m selfish like that!
Duh Duh Dunnn….KIRA’S QUESTIONS!
- If you had to choose between loosing the sensation of touch in your hands or loosing the ability to taste, which would you pick?
- What paranormal creature, for example Vampire, Werewolf, Alien, ect.. would you choose to be real, and why?
- What is your favorite food?
- Who is your one, all time, favorite author? Other than yourself..lol
- Is fruit too uppity? (I guess this is the weird one..?)
Not sure if these are my best links but they’re oldies and thought maybe some would like to revisit them.