As the mask above is astonished so am I, I cant believe I’ve done 100 posts. Mind you some of it is dribble but for the most part I am happy with my hundred and ecstatic that you all stuck with me for it. Generously giving my work and comments a 1000 likes. To be honest most of the likes came from long conversations with Paul, Colin, and Rae. Interesting bloggy friends of mine that have varying posts equally awesome blogs.
I always love, love, love getting comments and am never bothered. So please feel free, if your bored or curious, go on and comment. Want to know the capitol of Lithuania?… uh check Google, but for other stuff go on and hit me up. lol.
Ok, now to the third great thing. Paul has nominated me for the Lovely Blogger Award and I would like to thank him for being so thoughtful.
The Rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate, at the most 15 people.
- Tell your nominees the good news!!
So now to give you the facts, however boring or strange they may be.
- I’ve milked many cows, a few sheep and one horse in my lifetime. My best friend when I was young had a milk farm and I helped her with the milking. The sheep and horse milking was just to make them comfortable because their babies weren’t able to nurse just then.
- I once went to a church toy giveaway and they randomly handed me a Barbie doll named Kira. Spelled the same and everything! I’d never even met someone with my name at that point.
- I have a lead foot. I’m also cheap. So now, after having wasted money on moving violations, I just haul ass until I hit the posted speed. I mostly do in town driving so I have small races with the people next to me at the start line, I mean stop light. 😉 Seven facts! Holy crap this is harder than I thought!
- I have done and regularly do lucid dreaming. I tried to fly to Africa with my brother once but as my brain didn’t know what Africa really looked like, I woke up. I dream of him often since he passed.
- I am a people pleaser, I get physically ill if I know I am going to disappoint someone. Also, if someone is mean or rude to me I can let it slide but if they are assholes to others, watch out.
- My brother’s nickname for me was Monkey Toes because I have the ability and often do, pick things up off the ground with my toes. It beats bending down. lol
- I had to get 22 stitches put in across the top of my fingers. My dad was a hunting guide and the hunters would pay him to clean pheasants. Well guess who got to help…that’s right, this gal. I was about 12. Anyway he gets a new knife and wants to try it out and with the first push up through the wing I was holding, it went right into my hand. Thank god it didn’t sever any tendons, but it was gruesome and bled a lot. The hospital was a twenty mile drive and he was freaking out. I just thought it was cool that I was going to get stitches. Not a tear shed.
I’m going to be selfish and not nominate people. PPPTTHHHTTT!
Fact 8, I’m lazy.