A couple of days ago I was nominated by Rae for the versatile blogger award. She is an awesome person and a great blogger that just put out the fifth part of an emotional rollercoaster of a story. So check it out and catch up, you won’t regret it!
I’m not a hundred percent sure I really qualify for this award, but I’ll take it!
The rules where vague but as far as I could tell, you tell seven facts and nominate others. So here goes!
Seven semi interesting things about me.
- I get carsick, seasick and motion sick. If I even watch someone twirling I will get nauseous. Its all visual. So if I don’t want to barf, I close my eyes and ride it out.
- I am currently trying something new. I’m calling it simple eating. It’s not a losing weight thing, but it has had that effect. I just decided to not eat anything processed, and if it is like yogurt, it has to only have things in it that are unprocessed or unrefined. I eat until I’m full and snack as much as I like on good things. And because no one likes hearing about other people’s eating habits, I’ll shut up. lol!
- I’m setting up to grow microgreens, just to try it out. I’ve got a whole bunch of older seeds and I’m not sure how many will actually pop up, but its better than just trashing them without trying. So we will see.
- I am a horrible, horrible, very bad fish mom. I’ve had four Betas and they all died from disease or accident. My cat got one. The next committed fishicide and dried to death on my kitchen counter, (how I figured out you need a top). The third wasn’t totally my fault because he had ich when I got him and I didn’t realize it (only had him 2wks and had to bring his fishy body in to return it, very macabre). The last was just a couple of weeks ago and he got some kind of swim bladder thing and a weird fungus that I got meds for but he died anyway. I’m thinking of trying a goldfish. I did once have a 12 inch catfish thing that had a beef with the heater and smashed his head into it breaking it. He electrocuted himself, but didn’t die. When he snapped awake though he rammed into the side of the tank and that killed him. Ugh. I should just stick to non aquatic pets.
- I am cheap and picky. I will search months and sometimes years for the exact product I want. I don’t want to buy something I like less for just now because then I won’t waste the money on something I love when I do find it, because I’ve already got one and that’s wasteful. I’ve had two lamps without shades for two years because I can’t find the texture and color I want for a doable price. Long story short, I don’t buy things for myself that I don’t love or absolutely need.
- I have six tattoos, all in coverable areas because I don’t know what I might want to be when I grow up.
- I listen to music in my car at ear damaging levels. I think music should be felt, not just heard. Of course, not when the kids are with me because I don’t need to be blamed for them going deaf.
So there’s a bit more useless information on me. Hope you enjoyed and as always feel free to comment. I do love a good convo!
Now to the nominations. Please don’t feel at all obligated to fill this out. I just thought I would follow the rules for once. I have to say… it’s not for me.
First I’ll nominate Leadinglady. Her blog is a fun mix of photos, opinions and videos. Just general shenanigans.
Then there is the DJ at Everybody Dies at the Masquerade. He has an awesome style that leans to the darker side of fiction. Which some of you might know if my favorite side. 😉 He’s put out some top notch writing and stories for you. SOo, do yourself a favor and read some of his work.
mermaidinthenight.. is next on my list, as I always enjoy her posts on raising children, life, and her memories. She recently tried her hand at fiction and succeeded rather nicely. So check out all her versatile talents!
Last but not least is Colin, the Scottish Legend’s blog which is filled with tales of erotica, science fiction, bloggy opinion posts and even a peek at his fabulous finished book. So go have a peek at his stuff!
Ps. I took the picture and drew the perfect awesome art on the image, so feel free to use it as you please. 🙂